Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogging, Judgement and Unborn Babies

Something "my" pastor talked about last Sunday really hit me, he was talking about judging and how sometimes we can feel that someone is judging us and therefore we judge them for judging us and it all goes around and around in a circle. I realized that has been true for me, I've oftentimes felt judged (sometimes by people from my own church and even my own family) and because of the judgment that I feel from them I sometimes don't give them a chance - because I am now judging them. The pastor spoke of how Jesus said that He didn't come to judge, and if Jesus who had "every right" to judge didn't anyway, why do we feel that we can? Very interesting, and very convicting.

I've been blogging for a year (or two or three), but haven't been very faithful with keeping any of the other ones going. I am hoping that with this one I will be better. :) Because so far I have many thoughts to share and I am feeling very excited and happy to be writing on this blog.

I found out a few days ago that one of my cousin's (along with her husband) is expecting her second baby and I am so HAPPY! I would love a niece or a nephew, but this is really the "next best thing". I am very close to my cousin's first child and love her so much, I know that I will love this baby as well (as I already am starting to). Babies are such miracles, don't you agree? Small and helpless and yet growing to make large and helpful adults. :D

Peace,
Haddy

No comments:

Post a Comment