Friday, September 18, 2009

Yea!

I've just heard some very exciting news! Never would have guessed that I would find out what I did today! My older sister and her husband stopped by to pick up my younger brother to take him on a trip that they are going on - and they had something to tell us! Yea! They are expecting my first niece or nephew!!! :D (Or maybe even both - they haven't had an ultrasound yet!) I'm excited, but I feel like this news hasn't really sunk in for me yet - maybe when my sister "has a belly" for the first time, haha. Yea, yea, yea!

Yet, while I am excited for my older sister and her husband and for my whole family I am also hurting for my older brother and his wife. Whereas my sister and her husband have only been married 3 months this month (and hadn't really seemed to care if they got pregnant or not), my brother and his wife have been trying to get pregnant since they got married about a year ago (I know that isn't very long, but I also know that for them it has felt long).

Please pray for my older brother and sister-in-law as they receive this news, and please pray for my teeny tiny niece or nephew! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! And your brother & sis in law are in my thoughts. Maybe they will get lucky this year too & then the 2 little ones could grow up together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Yeah, that is what I am hoping. :) And it would be great!

    ReplyDelete