Thursday, October 1, 2009

5000 Questions

I found this thing called a 5000 questionnaire on another blog (while blog hopping) - and stupid me, I closed the blog window and don't remember the blog address so I can't link to it. Anyway, the link the the questions is here. I don't know if I will make it through all 50 (?) parts, but here goes part of the first. ( I am going to break each part down a bit. )

Part one
1. Who are you? I am a free thinker, independent, pro-freedom, Jesus follower.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I love Jesus, I love my family, and I am very independent.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? I am writing, playing Wii, reading, shopping or just sitting around with my brothers and sisters.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). I liked history, and didn't like math, other than that I didn't really care. ;)

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? To start earning some real money with my writing, or just to move on in life in general.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? That is something that I don't really talk about with anyone - but I definitely know where I want to be.

7. What stage of life are you in right now? The "time to move on" stage.

8. Are you more child-like or childish? Both. ;)

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Telephone!"

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I was asked this in a different survey the other day, and I was stumped - and I still am.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Basically stays the same - little ups and downs here and there.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? Definitely not... but Jesus definitely helps to heal some.

14. How do you handle a rainy day? I don't. ;)

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? I've never lost my luggage, but I have tried to untangle lights, so I will go with that one.

16. How is your relationship with your parents? A little too personal of a question for me...

Will you miss them when they are gone? Likewise... (but, yes.) :)

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Always.

18. What is the truest thing that you know? That God is God and that there is no one like Him.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? The funny thing is I never really had any big dream, and I some times feel that I still don't.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Well sure, every day... :)

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I think that I can honestly say a giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? A horrible back ache, pain so strong I blacked out when trying to stand.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Too personal again.

25. Who have you hugged today? No one.

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? No one. :(

27. Do you have a lot to learn? Doesn't everyone?

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A Crochet

B Be more forgiving

C 3D Animation (just to impress my brothers)

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How they make me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Be open with each other, commit to always love them - no matter what happens, forgive.

There... far as I am going today. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment