Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Bit More Natural Info and My Weekend Plans

Living naturally can actually save money... because of things that you can stop using, such as shampoo for me. The money I save from not buying shampoo sort of makes up for the money that I spend on natural deodorant. Yes, natural body lotion is a bit higher priced than other lotions, but natural facial wash and lotion are about the same price as other facial products as are natural make up items. The cost of natural living all depends on the brands/products that you use, it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.

I am so excited about tomorrow! My older brother (one of them) and younger sister (the only one, haha) and I are heading out to stay the night at (another one of) my older brother's house. I really miss my brother and am happy to get to spend the weekend with him. On Saturday the rest of my family (all of the rest), along with my oldest brother's in-laws, will be meeting us in my older brother's town to tour the baseball stadium there for my oldest brother's 30th Birthday party. That enough brothers mixed in there to get you confused? :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! You'll have to start saying Brother 1, Brother 2, Brother 3, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural products as well. I eat very cleanly (most of the time =) and so enjoy our local Health Food Store, MaMa Jean's. I need to try some more of the natural beauty products. I have some lotion I could there that is amazing and some soap for my face, so now I think I need to try the make-up.

    Have a Blessed day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete