Monday, October 5, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED!

A couple weeks ago I posted that my older sister and her husband were expecting their first child (after being married for only 3 months now) and I asked for prayers for my brother and his wife (who have been married for a little over a year) as they want children but had been unable to have any yet. Well...

On Saturday I went shopping with my mom, older sister (the expecting one) and little brother and sister, we go home to find "grandparent" bibs on the table - I thought that someone had left them there for my older sister - and out of our living room popped my brother and his wife with news of their own! They really surprised us, since A. we weren't expecting them to get pregnant, and B. they live about six hours away and hadn't even told us that they were coming.

The baby's are due just (exactly) two weeks apart from each other.

Anyway, I am very excited to have two little nephews or nieces (or one of each) on the way, and am very thankful to God that He helped my brother and SIL to get pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How awesome! Having one of each would be pretty cool! :D

    ReplyDelete