Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Know a Secret!

Yesterday my older (pregnant) sister came to visit... and let something slip! Her and her husband are very secretive about their baby, not letting us know any of their name ideas, not planning on even finding out the gender of their baby (much less telling us what gender he/she is), etc.. But yesterday my sister and I were in a room alone and my sister was telling me how they are going to plow up their sandbox (that was in the yard when my BIL bought the house) to make it into a garden and then she told me that when " " and then she stopped herself... I didn't know what she said until she got all flustered, then I figured out that she had just told me the name that they have planned for their baby! (They are "feeling" that they are having a girl - and I am, too - and so she already calls her baby by the girl name that they have planned.) So, I know a secret and I alone can know it, and I have to continue to keep it a secret for about 7 or 8 months yet! (I know that I can do it, I know that I can do it, I know that I can do it...)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am looking forward to getting to "know" you.

    ReplyDelete