Monday, October 5, 2009

More 5000 Questions (part 2)

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A Call me crazy, but I really don't know.

B

C

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A Killing anyone

B Seeing my family die

C Go through pain for the rest of my life.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I believe in many various causes, including, fighting for freedom, fighting against poverty, and the right to life.

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: The decade my grandparents were born

30's:

40's:

50's: The decade my parents were born

60's:

70's: The decade my oldest brother was born

80's: The decade that I was born

90's: The decade that my younger brother and sister were born

2000 (so far): The beginning of my life

2010's: The decade that my nieces or nephews or both will be born

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The one that we are in right now.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I don't know.

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? The US of A, Barack Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Wake up!

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? I don't watch tv in the middle of the night.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I don't know.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was a boy scout, only kidding, nope... never either.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because that is what happens.

43. What does your name mean? I have no idea.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? The ocean.

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Water

Meat: Beef

Different: Unique

Pink: Purple

Deserve: Desire

White: Black

Elvis: Presley

Magic: Wand

Heart: Star

Clash: Fight

Pulp: Orange juice.

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? One of my siblings who died through miscarriage.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Not sure.

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Nope.

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Magazines, a laptop, food and water


50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Saved someone, no. Had mine saved, every day.

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: Searching online for fruit.

Ambytime: Morning.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? A card.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls.

54. How many TV’s are in your house? Uh... two or three.

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Hang out/visit scenic parks.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Untouched. ;)

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Yes.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No.

59. What is your idea of paradise? Anywhere with nice, warm weather.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I do. He is unlike anyone else, He is loving, He saved my life.

61. Do you believe in Hell? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment