62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Gone over 7 months without shampoo.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Not sure.
64. Are you a patient person? Usually, yes.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Don't know.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Labor day.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Don't know.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Six Flags Great America.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Very natural.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have my share of secrets.
71. What is under your bed right now? Boxes and mess.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Go home.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? Nope.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Hmm...
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I danced with my little cousin at my sister's wedding, but I don't remember what song it was. :)
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Marmosets - I saw them for the first time at a zoo this past summer and fell in love with them. :)
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? No.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? I don't know, do you?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Pretty much anything that I do do.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? The right to drink. :P
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? On the equator.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Watching television.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? When they sacrifice themselves to help others. 85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Spongebob.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Child abuse.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Really cute little baby shoes for $1.50 on Ebay!
88. Are you a coupon clipper? YES!
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Some free magazines.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Karate.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So... Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Not really
92. What insects are you afraid of? I'm not really "afraid" of any, but I don't like ticks or Asian beetles
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? I don't really like shirts that say things on them
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Striped knee high socks with tennis shoes and gauchos
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Ice cream or chips.
96. What are your parents interested in? Don't quite understand this question...
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Lightning bugs (fireflies) momentarily Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? Nope.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Never. :P
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? Bug spray, flashlight, blanket
I am now 1/50 of the way done with this survey. :)