Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dreams and Something I am Thankful For...

I love dreams, if you haven't noticed. :) I like daydreaming and I like sleepdreaming. But I was wondering, does God still speak to people through dreams?

I've been reading (in the Bible) in the book of Daniel and this morning I read how Daniel interpreted the kings dream for him, and I was wondering, since God used dreams to get messages across back then is that still a way that He would get messages across to us even now? What do you think?

Well, Thanksgiving is coming up and I am noticing everyone telling about things that they are thankful for (on their blogs, on Facebook, etc) and I thought maybe each time that I post until Thanksgiving I will share with you something that I am thankful for.

Today I am so thankful for my family. My amazing brothers and sisters, who really are some of the very greatest people on this earth. My nice sister-in-law and brother-in-law. And for my two teeny tiny nieces or nephews (or one of each.) What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet HadassahRose,
    I am thankful that you came over to my corner of the blog world to visit. You are a Blessing dear one.

    I do believe that God speaks to us through dreams. I took a class in college a couple of years ago (online) about God speaking and this was an area that the professor discussed. It was very interesting and insightful.

    Have a Blessed day friend,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete