Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Here is a long list of things of things that I am thankful for today, some of which I have mentioned here before.

My unborn nieces or nephews (or one of each) and all the fun that I am going to have with them one day!

My great brothers and sisters and all the fun that I have with them everyday!

My grandparents!

A warm house.

The fact that we don't have any snow yet here in Wisconsin! (even though some is expected for tonight)

Being able to walk, talk, hear and see.

My computer, even though it is a piece of junk most of the time. :)

DSL!! (Never going back to the dial up or limited bandwidth days!)

My dog, though he is often overlooked and taken for granted, I do love him.

Blogs, of all shapes and sizes. :)

My recently discovered favorite TV show, 7th Heaven.

All of the Christmas gifts that I have been able to buy for my family so far, and those that I am going to buy yet soon.

Wii, Facebook, Farmville.

Jesus, who is always with me no matter where I go!

There is more, but this is enough, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for salvation through Jesus Christ and Him alone. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and beautiful boys and the rest of my family and friends. And I am so thankful I found your blog. You, my dear, are a joy to visit.

    Have a Blessed and Peaceful Thanksgiving,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list!
    A little jealous of the possibility of snow up there, though...it's still 70 degrees down here!

    ReplyDelete