Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby and Christmas

My older brother and his wife had an ultrasound today (well, actually my brother didn't, my SIL did). They were supposed to see the gender of baby today, but they were not able to be 100% sure, but have told us what they guess. They are getting another ultrasound in four weeks. This is the younger of my nieces or nephews - my older sister and her husband have decided not to find out the gender until birth.

It's Christmas Eve and there will be no traditional church service for us. Because of the snowy and icy weather we have decided not the take the thirty plus minute trip to church. I'm a little disappointed, just because it doesn't really seem like Christmas without that. Also, my older sister and her husband were/are supposed to be coming tomorrow morning to open gifts, but the snow is supposed to keep coming so we don't know if they'll come. Tomorrow also we are supposed to meet extended family for Christmas, but I don't think the weather will be good for that either. So, we will spend Christmas at home....

... just praying that we will have a peaceful Christmas here at home.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Chrismas to you! Here's hoping that no matter where you are or who you happen to be with you are surrounded by love, and by laughter, and by God...

    ReplyDelete