Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Baking and Babies

I spent (pretty much) all day yesterday baking cookies with my sisters. My older sister and my younger sister and I went to my oldest sister's house to spend hours and hours baking. After first kicking my brother in law out (to shop for my sister's gifts), we created dozens and dozens of treats - peanut butter balls, coconut joys, peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate haystacks, caramel corn, muddy buddies, cake mix cookies and fudge (I think that about covers everything). We all worked together with Christmas music playing.

While working on the cookies I quickly (before someone else volunteered first) offered that next year I will watch my sister's baby while the rest of them make the cookies. :) I can't wait until next year when we will have two little babies in the family! Speaking of the babies, their Christmas gifts shipped today, I had such a hard time picking what I wanted to buy them (kind of hard not yet knowing their genders) and still am not sure that I am going to love what I got them.

I hope that your Christmas preparations are going good. I cannot believe that Christmas is just 11 days away!

Peace,

Haddy

No comments:

Post a Comment