Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas

I wrapped all of my Christmas presents today - does anyone buy un-equal presents for members of your family based on what you found? I feel guilty for doing that this year, but am happy that I got the best presents for my younger siblings since I am sure they would care the most.

I'm going to be honest, I am dreading Christmas this year. And I, honestly, don't know why exactly I am. I mean, Christmas has never been the biggest deal to me, but I have always been a little bit excited and I've always looked forward to it, but this year it is like I don't want it to come. Am I going crazy?! Actually, just typing this has given me an idea of a reason why I might be dreading it...

How are your Christmas preparations coming? Are you looking forward to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment