Thursday, December 31, 2009

What will 2010 bring?

My last post was a list of some things that happened in 2009, and looking back leaves me wondering what is to come.... such as:

Weddings, my oldest brother was married in 2008, and my oldest sister in 2009, and there are still 5 of us single adults in the family - who will be next (and will there be a wedding in 2010)?

New babies, of course I've mentioned plenty of times that we have two little ones joining the family in 2010, I am so happy for that since much of 2009 was spent hoping that my sister or SIL would get pregnant.

And then some worries for the new year:

My grandparents health, both my grandmas have had quite a bit of health trouble in 2009, and I'm wondering if they will still be strong enough to push through their struggles in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment