Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year in Review

So, I got an idea from this blog to post a link to a blog post from each month of the past year - but, since I first started this blog in August, I will have to only share that half of my year with you.

In August I shared how I was learning about judging, and how I was, and still am, trying not to judge.

In September I was able to travel to Washington DC for a protest and I also got to announce that I am going to be an aunt!

It was in October that I found out that I was going to be an aunt to two babies (not twins, but my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband each expecting their own)!

In November I found that new life isn't always as simple as it may seem.

And finally, in December I celebrated a rather unusual (for me, anyways) Christmas.

(I hope that all of these links are correct, and that you enjoy looking back on my 2009.)

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I've gotten really good at napping! It probably means I am not doing as much studying as I should be! haha. Thanks for stopping by! Now I'm off to read your linked posts! Did you pick your alias because of Hadassah? silly question I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite interesting. I look forward to reading your blog! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete