Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the Baby is...

... a GIRL!
My brother and sister in law will be giving me a niece late this coming spring! Baby C! This news leaves me sort of hoping for my sister and her husband to have a little boy (so that I will have a niece and a nephew) and sort of hoping for a girl (since I don't get a "mini" of my brother it would be kind of fun to have a "mini" of my sister)... thankfully I am not in control of all of that. :P

Next subject, I don't really understand how one could not want to find out the gender of their baby ahead of time. Isn't it nice to be able to plan ahead (for clothes, etc.)? I know that I am happy to know the gender of this baby and wish that I knew the gender of my sister's, too. What about you? If you are a parent, did you find out the gender of your baby(ies) before birth?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to visit anytime.:)

    I found out what I was having each time I was expecting. My third was supposed to be a girl. Needless to say he had "outdoor plumbing" so that one was wrong. But I kept him anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by. Congrats on your niece. I have not yet joined a Tea Party; there have not been any in my immediate area, but I think there are plans for one when it gets warm again. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I knew Dak was a boy and I was very thankful to know ahead of time. It made getting things ready much easier.

    I'm so happy for you and your family!!! A little girl ~~ how precious!!

    Have a Super Blessed day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete