Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Shower Plans and the Speed of Time

My how fast time flies! I can't believe that we are coming to the end of January! This makes me so excited, mostly because January can be such a cold and gloomy month here, and usually goes by really slow... but not this year!

So my sisters and I have started to plan a shower for our oldest sister and for our sister-in-law... showers are not my favorite thing! :) But I am trying to let my sisters do most of the planning and I will try to enjoy it. Any baby shower advice?

Happy bright and sunny and cold day to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Baby showers are so fun!! One of my best friends is due in April, and they are having a "Baby Party" for her. She DOES NOT like baby shower games, so she is having a party, complete with food and we can bring our hubs, now how fun is that?!! =)

    I know yours will be a wonderful shower!! And planning is half the fun!!! =)

    Have a Blessed time,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete