Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love

"Love for others is our love relationship with God gone public. Love for others is a public display of affection for God." - Jarrod Jones in his book The Backward Life

I'm loving this book The Backward Life! I only bought it because it was on clearance on CBD.com for 99 cents, but it is turning out to be really good. I especially like what he had to say about love (above), I so strongly agree with him. He mentioned how Jesus said that the greatest commandment was to love God and then to love others, how that is the most important act of worship that we can do.

One of my new year's resolutions was to learn to love more, and now I am even more inspired to follow through on that. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a great comment. I may have to check out that book!!

    Have a Blessed weekend,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete