Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's Resolutions (a bit late)

I've started working on my New Year's Resolutions, but I have not posted them all here yet. I am thinking that maybe I should work on them one at a time? Not sure yet. Anyway, here they are so far:

First, I am reading through the entire Bible this year - I signed up for an emailed update each day of which chapters I need to read (about three each day), and I've been reading them right on the computer each morning when I go on to do my usual stuff.

Secondly, I want to learn to "respect" everyone... no dissing for things that others do that (although they may not be things that I would do, and may annoy me) are not wrong, no judging for things that others do that are wrong (it's not my job to judge).

Third, don't hold bitterness inside, but find ways to forgive and let go of wrongs that are done to me.

And lastly (for now, anyway), is just to love everyone more - this should be made easier if I am following all of the above.

What are your resolutions? How are you doing on following them?

3 comments:

  1. Hadassahrose,
    I love your resolutions!!! How refreshing to see resolutions that center around God!!

    I didn't make any resolutions this year. I put way to much pressure on myself and completely over do it and then fail. So this year, I am doing some wonderful new things I haven't done before, but I'm not calling them resolutions. No pressure =)

    Have a Super day girl,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are awesome resolutions! I only had one this year.. and that is to read my Bible daily. I figured if I put God first.. everything else should fall into place.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon! Nice to see you back! And I resigned up as a follower! I'm not doing resolutions anymore. Just living with intent every day.

    ReplyDelete