Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peace

"If it is possible, as far as it depends upon you, live at peace with everyone."

This very important instruction now hangs in my bedroom, and is now ingrained in my head. Those words have saved me a few times, today alone, as I was "tempted" to start a fight/argument with a couple different people.

My room is currently being redecorated to a sort of 60's/70's hippie/retro style, and so thinking along the lines of peace, I made a collage of colorful paper and but those words on top - and that sign hangs next to a collage with a peace sign on it.

(By the way, that is found in the Bible, Romans 12:18)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Do you a have a link for your new blog? Hope you're well, I really have a lot of blog reading to catch up on, when I get back home!

    ReplyDelete