Monday, January 18, 2010

Yay for Thursday!

Sorry to anyone who might not be interested in all of my excited baby posts, but they are just (by far) the most important and exciting "thing" on my mind right now (and probably will be for a long time.)

Anyhow, on Thursday my sister in law is going to get an ultrasound that should be able to confirm whether her baby is a boy or a girl. I am so excited to find out, especially since my brother and her have already decided on names for boy or girl. It will be so fun to be able to buy gender-specific things for this baby and just to think about and pray for either little baby H (first letter of boy name) or baby C (first letter of girl name). Sadly, my older sister and her husband have decided not find out the gender of their baby until birth. :(

What are you looking forward to this week? Or what's driving you nuts this week? (cause I could also write a big long post about that, but I'll spare you - for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment