Friday, February 19, 2010

23 Things

Two posts in one day?! I guess so, 'cause I saw this idea on the Smiles and Trials blog and I wanted to try it for myself.

20 Things About Me:

1. I love watching tv shows
2. A lot more than watching movies, especially
3. Some of my current favorites are Full House, 7th Heaven, Reba and iCarly (I admit I watch that "kids show". :)
4. I have a niece or nephew coming late spring (my first!) and a niece coming just two weeks after that one - if you've ever read this blog before you already knew that. :)
5. I get sick quite often, and that is my "reputation" in my family, haha.
6. I was my oldest sister's personal attendant in her wedding
7. After (politely) refusing to be one of her bridesmaids.
8. I think that "traditional" weddings are pretty much ridiculous.
9. I love bargain shopping
10. But not when the cashiers give you a hard time for it.
11. I despise pretty much any form of authority (towards me, that is).
12. I have an unexplainable "fear" (and a bit of dislike for) of cops. (see above, haha)
13. I love to "use" quotation marks around words - for various reasons.
14. I took one Psychology class online, but have not pursued any further formal education. :)
15. I have a couple dozen aunts and uncles and dozens of cousins
16. I am not really "close" to any of them
17. Aside from one cousin and her family.
18. I make jewelry, but nothing too fancy.
19. I make cards.
20. I am a "parent pal" through Hugs and Hope.
21. In 13 days I will have been without shampoo for 1 year!
22. I don't really have any "friends", but my brothers and sisters and I are extremely close.
23. I despise winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment