Sunday, February 14, 2010

Swagbucks, Daytona500 and a Story (Coming Soon)

First, just wanted to let you know that the link I have on the right side of my blog - for Swagbucks - is legit. I joined them just under 3 weeks ago and have so far earned a $5 Amazon gift card just for doing searches that I would normally do anyways.

Second, I'm watching the Daytona500 with some of my siblings today (off and on) and I just have to remember Dale Earnhardt Sr. every year as I watch - did you realize that it has been nine years since his death during the 2001 Daytona500 race? I remember watching that race and the crash and all, and every year I wonder how Dale Sr.'s wife feels about seeing her son out racing.

Third, I heard from someone today who I love and miss and who I want to share with you sometime soon via a story about her and her brother and their involvement in my life.

Happy Sunday! Happy Daytona500 day!

Oh, alright, I'll say it, happy Valentine's day.

1 comment:

  1. Found you from a comment at The Averitt Family blog...I am I am intrigued to hear of other women who watch Nascar!! I had never watched a race until I married my husband but now I find there is much fun and rivalry that comes with it. I read several of your posts and I enjoyed me self and could relate to many of the emotions you have gone through. My baby brother is turning 15...15 he will be able to drive (with an adult of course), but still!! I also loved your post about love, I wrote the quote down on a index card to put in my bible! Longest comment ever...but does your name Hadassah have anything to do with Esther from the bible,because I am doing Beth Moore's Esther bible study?

    ReplyDelete