Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anyone getting tired of this subject?

Today my pastor mentioned in church some passages in Romans 14 that basically say that you are not to judge anyone for doing what God has called them to do. He talked about how years ago he took his youth group to a Christian rock concert back when most Christians thought that any kind of rock music was evil and he realized that people got saved through that concert and therefore it must have been God's will. And he shared some other stories like that. I agree so much with what he said and read! I don't think any of us know what God has called others to do, and I don't think we should judge them when they are doing what they feel God has called them to do. I need to work on this, though.

My first niece or nephew is now only about 10 weeks away from birth! Haha, now as I read what I just wrote I feel like 10 weeks sounds like a very long time. :( Tomorrow my sisters and I are going to help my sister "set up" Baby's room - putting away gifts she got from her baby shower, etc.. It should be fun!

Have a great week (cause with the way I have been posting lately, I don't know if I will post again this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment