Friday, May 14, 2010

God's Promises for Boys Review

God's Promises for Boys by Jack Countryman and Amy Parker

I received this book for free from the publisher. This review is my true and honest opinions of the book.

About this book:

This book is a somewhere over a hundred pages long.

This book includes many topics followed by a short “poem” (or something like that) and then followed by three or four Bible verses that go along with that topic.

What I liked about this book:

I loved the pictures in this book! They are really, really, really cute!

I liked the design of this book. As I just said, the pictures are great, combine great pictures with cool colors and patterns and this book just looks really fun!

Includes a content list, so that you can easily find the right section of the book for whatever you may be going through.

Includes a lot of Bible verses!

Who this book is for, or What I didn't like about this book:

This book is “supposed” to be for 4 to 8 year old boys. I would say that this book is about right for 7 to 10 year old boys, and even at that age they might still need a little help understanding parts of it – and parts of it might not really apply to them.

My conclusion:

This is a really cute and helpful book. I give it four stars. (I would have given this book 5 stars, but it really isn't perfect for the age that it is supposed to be written for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment