Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Review of Read and Share Bible DVD

I received the DVD Read and Share Bible Life and Miracles (The Jesus Series) from Thomas Nelson's BookSneeze program. I got the dvd free just because I was willing to review it, but the views expressed here are completely my own.

Read and Share Bible, Life and Miracles

What I liked:

The animation of this dvd was cute.

What I didn't like:

The way the stories are delivered is a little boring.

I thought that this was kind of corny and a little weird, for example, after Jesus heals one woman she gets up and tells Him that He looks thin, to which He responds “that's because Peter told me about your cheese something or other” or something to that affect and then she offers to make Him some and He offers to help her “I know how to make the dough”, He says. Maybe I am just too serious, but I really did not like this part.

My conclusion:

I don't recommend this dvd.

I give this a 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment