Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update...

To update on my post before this one...

My dad is fine. The doctors said that it was just from high blood pressure, and he is supposed to watch his blood pressure from now on. The crazy thing is that his blood pressure used to always be low.

My brother and sister-in-law got their car fixed and made it to our house after 11 hours of driving (for a trip that usually takes 6.)

My friend is still in the hospital, but I have heard that he is doing a lot better.

I had a good weekend with my little nephew and niece. It was awesome seeing the two of them meet. Their parents laid them down on a blanket together and after laying peacefully together for a few minutes while we all snapped pictures they both started crying at the same exact moment. Twins? :)

Here it is practically the weekend again already! This weekend I might be heading out with all my brothers and sisters who still live with me to visit one of my brothers. We will be going Saturday evening and coming back sometime on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment