Monday, August 9, 2010

Let's Do Lunch

I received this book for free from BookSneeze.This review is composed of 100% of my true thoughts and feelings.

I chose to read Let's Do Lunch by Roger Troy Wilson because I am always interested in learning about different diets and what works and doesn't work when it comes to losing weight, but I am not the type of person to follow any single diet word for word. That being said I wish that I did have to opportunity (the money, time, place of my own) to try out the way of eating described in this book for myself.

The book was quick and easy to read - I read through it all in a few hours.

The book includes some recipes for meals and snacks that follow this way of eating.

The book includes multiple success stories from ordinary people.

I have not tried the diet itself, but I give this book a 5 out of 5 star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment