Friday, September 10, 2010

Out Live Your Life

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The views expressed in this review are solely my own.

Out Live Your Life by Max Lucado
I’ve enjoyed Max Lucado’s writing for many years, but hadn’t read one of his books in awhile before receiving this one to review. I was excited because of what this book was about even more than who it was written by.

I loved this book! It is a call to do something! We all live are hum-hum life every day, doing only what we need to do to get through that day. Max Lucado encourages us to go beyond that, and to reach beyond ourselves. When we reach out to others we are reaching out to Jesus, when we serve others we are serving Him.

This book was easy and enjoyable to read. I read it over the course of three days. I really liked how short the chapters were.

This book includes a Discussion and Action Guide.

Bonus: I was surprised to learn something about Max Lucado in this book that I had never known before.

I give this great book 5 out of 5 stars! Another inspiring book from a great author.

No comments:

Post a Comment