Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Review of the Butterfly Effect

This is my true thoughts and feelings in regards to the book The Butterfly Effect that I received for free courtesy of BookSneeze.

The Butterfly Effect book is short and simple.

This book tells of how just one life can make a difference across the world for years to come. The book shares stories of how real people have made a difference in someone's life only to have that person go on and make a difference in another life and on and on.

I read this book in one sitting and it took me less than an hour. I would've liked more depth than that.

This book could be given as a gift to practically anyone, and that is one thing that I like about it.

I love the cover of this book!

I would give this book a 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment