Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Review of Really Wooly Bible Stories

Really Woolly Bible written by Bonnie Rickner Jensen and illustrated by Julie Sawyer Phillips.

This is a book of rhyming Bible stories - includes most "classics", such as Daniel in the lions den and Jonah.

What I liked:

I love the binding of this book, including the fact that it is a padded cover board book! My favorite kind of kids book!

The stories are cute and pretty accurate. I like that it lists where you can find each story in the Bible.

Who this book is for:

The cover of this book looks rather babyish, but I think that this book could be enjoyed by any child from birth through five years or so.

My conclusion:

I think this book is really cute! I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!

I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson through their BookSneeze program, the reviews written here are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment