Friday, November 26, 2010

Review of Angry

Angry: A Novel

Written by: Laura L. Smith
Published by: NavPress

This is a fiction book about a girl named Emma. Emma’s world seems to be falling apart, her parents are divorcing and it feels she must comfort and care for her younger siblings. Emma is angry! Throughout the course of this book Emma finds that she must trust God and in the end finds that things will be alright after all.

Who the book is for:

This book was written for teens, but I am not a teen and I still find this story somewhat enjoyable.

What I liked:

This story had enough tension to keep it interesting.

The chapters are short and the book is easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

The story could have been better, not as touching as I hoped and the ending felt kind of rushed.

My conclusion:

This is an okay book for a teen or young twenty something. Nothing spectacular about it, but may be worth your time.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255,

No comments:

Post a Comment