Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Review of Radical

Radical

Written by: David Platt
Published by: Multnomah

I had read about this book on a blog that I keep up with all the time and that is written by someone I have come to respect. She liked this book and her descriptions of it made me want to read it myself.

Who the book is for:

Any Christian

What I liked:

I must say that I loved the cover of this book when I first saw it… and I found that the inside was great as well!

This book is easy to read and fairly quick to read, as well.

This book is full of inspiration! I am excited to see how following it will help me to change my life for the better - for the glory of God! Mixed into this book are stories of those who have given their lives (or parts of them) to changing the world for God.

What I didn’t like:

At times David seemed a little too confident in things that he was saying/ways that he was interpreting the Bible, whereas I disagreed with some of what he was saying.

My conclusion:

This is a great book and I recommend it to all Christians! Read it and join with me in trying to let it change our lives for the better! I give this 5 out of 5 stars!

I received this book free to review from Multnomah/Waterbrook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment