Monday, December 13, 2010

Review of the Discipline of Grace

The Discipline of Grace

Written by: Jerry Bridges
Published by: NavPress

I chose to read this book because I thought the title sounded interesting, and the cover looked interesting as well. I wanted to learn about grace and about how I could become more grace-filled. This book was not at all what I expected it to be.

Who the book is for:

Deep thinkers, scholars, religious leaders, anyone but the average Jo like me!

What I liked:

As I mentioned, I thought the book sounded like it would be interesting.

I liked the cover of the book.

What I didn’t like:

This book was much too deep for me. I am unable to learn anything through this book as I don’t understand it. I don’t like the way this book is written.

My conclusion:

My sister-in-law was reading this book at the same time that I was and she mentioned to me about it being too deep for her and I was like “good, I thought it was just me”! My sister-in-law is smart, so that proves that this book is really deep.

I don’t recommend this book unless you are into deep reading… since I am sure that this book makes sense to those who do understand it I will give it 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Navpress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment