Friday, December 31, 2010

Sun Stand Still Review

Sun Stand Still

Written by: Steven Furtick
Published by: Multnomah

I decided to read this book, because I’ve been in an inspirational non-fiction kick, so to speak. I read it over the course of a week or so.

This book is about asking (and believing) God for big things in your life and in the lives of those around you.

Who the book is for:

Christians who want to be encouraged in their prayer life, teens and adults.

What I liked:

This book was easy and enjoyable to read. The chapters were a decent length (if you read any of my other book reviews you would know that this is a big deal for me.)

I found some encouragement in this book.

What I didn’t like:

It seemed that the author said one thing and then said the opposite in another chapter on a few occasions.

I didn’t really have anything “stick out” to me in this book that is likely to change the way I pray.

My conclusion:

This is a decent book and an easy read. I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Multnomah. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment