Thursday, January 27, 2011

iShine Bible Review

iShine Bible Totally for Tweens

Published by: Tyndale House

I got this Bible to review from Tyndale House and I plan on giving to my younger brother for his Birthday. I was surprised by the size of it, and it was “cuter” than I thought it would be.

Who the book is for:

This book is made for tween boys and would definitely be good for them, but I am giving it to my teenage brother and I feel it is appropriate for him as well.

What I liked:

The devotional special sections of the Bible are very good, I am excited for my little brother to read them. Though this Bible includes special sections, it is not all messed up and disorganized as some Bibles are, it is very neat and tidy and easy to read.

The Bible looks nice and feels nice, as it is made with fake leather.

NLT is a pretty good translation in my version.

What I didn’t like:

The print is very small, which I think will make it hard for my brother to read.

My conclusion:

This is a nice little Bible and I look forward to gifting it to my brother.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment