Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review of The Case of the Missing Mountain

The Case of the Missing Mountain

Written by: Kim Jones
Published by: Master Books

I received this book to review, hoping it would be something that my younger brother would enjoy and upon receiving it I think he will!

This game is filled with various puzzles and games.

Who the book is for:

Preteens and teens, or younger children with help.

What I liked:

I like puzzles! This books looks like it will be a lot of fun.

This book is educational!

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

This is a good book for puzzle lovers!

I received this book free to review from New Leaf Publishing. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255,

No comments:

Post a Comment