Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Review of Double Shot

Double Shot

Written by: Erynn Mangum
Published by: NavPress

I haven’t been a big fiction reader lately, but I chose to read this book because it sounded the most interesting of those that were available to review from NavPress.

This is the story of Maya Davis who is engaged to be married in a few months. Maya faces various difficulties along the road to her wedding, and must face the ultimate question - does she truly want to marry her Fiancé Jack?

Who the book is for:

This book is good for contemporary romantic fiction lovers. Teens, as well as adults.

What I liked:

This book was pretty easy and fun to read. The story kept me interested.

I liked that I could actually feel a push to follow God better through reading a fiction book!

What I didn’t like:

I found parts of this book kind of odd, like how it would constantly mention the weather and whether or not Maya was taking a coat with her wherever she was going.

My conclusion:

This is a pretty good read for a fiction book and I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment