Friday, January 28, 2011

Review of God Loves Me More Than That

God Loves Me More Than That

Written by: Dandi Daley Mackall
Illustrated by: David Hohn
Published by: WaterBrook Press

The cover of this book caught my attention and drew me to read it. The picture of a dandelion blowing in the breeze, nothing better than a beautiful summer day like that.

How much does God love me? He loves me wider than this, and bigger than that.

Who the book is for:

Children from infants through like five or six.

What I liked:

I like the cover, as I’ve already mentioned.

The pictures are colorful and would attract a child’s attention.

I like that the book rhymes!

I love this line, “More than the bumbles in a bumble bee.”

The story is cute.

What I didn’t like:

The pictures could be cuter, but they are colorful, as I’ve mentioned above.

My conclusion:

This is a really cute book, one that I would like to add to my own collection of books, or to pass on to my niece or my nephew. I recommend this book!

I received this book free to review from WaterBrook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment