Monday, March 21, 2011

My Review of Deeper into the Word

Deeper into the Word New Testament

Written by: Keri Wyatt Kent
Published by: Bethany House

Have you ever wanted to dive deeper, so to speak, into the meaning and use of words in the Bible? This book helps you do just that, with reflections on 100 different words used in the New Testament.

Who the book is for:

Anyone who wants to study the Bible deeper.

I think Deeper into the Word would be a great gift for a pastor!

What I liked:

I like that I can look up words from my daily Bible reading and study them easily through this book.

The words in this book are arranged alphabetically which makes it easy to find what you are looking for - there is also a Table of Contents to make it even easier.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing about this book that I do not like.

My conclusion:

I give Deeper into the Word 5 out of 5 stars, and I am excited to see how it will change my Bible studying habits and even my life.

Thanks Bethany House for a great book!

I received this book free to review from Bethany House Publishers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment