Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Review of A Deeper Kind of Calm

A Deeper Kind of Calm
Written by: Linda Dillow
Published by: NavPress

I live a life that sometimes seems to be filled with anxiety, and I wanted help in finding the peace that I know God can offer me… this book didn’t really do it for me.

Who the book is for:

In my opinion, I would recommend this book to older women, those who are close to the author’s 60+ age.

What I liked:

The book is sort of a study on the Psalms, which we are also studying in my church, so I found that kind of neat.

What I didn’t like:

This book is a boring read.

This book didn’t really offer any useful information or advice or help of any kind to me.

The cover of this book is old fashioned and should have scared me off to start with.

My conclusion:

I feel bad, but I can only give this book 2 out of 5 stars.

I am hoping my review isn’t affected by the fact that I have just gone through a very frustrating online selling situation in which I ended up losing over $10 trying to earn money.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment