Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Review of Love Me Back to Life

Love Me Back to Life

Written by: Missy Horsfall and Susan Stevens
Published by: Barbour

This is the story of a woman who was abused as a child and how that is still affecting her life as a married mother of two.

I was able to read this book for free on my computer through a new to me site that I found called Net Gallery.

Who the book is for:

Any woman.

What I liked:

This is a moving story.

This story kept my attention from the first page through the last one.

I appreciated the fact that this book was about a family, a mother, rather than just being another romance novel or something.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is a good book, and a good eye opener about the effects of childhood abuse even into adulthood.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I read this book for free through Net Gallery. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment