Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Review of Scars of a Chef

Scars of a Chef

Written by: Rick Tramonto with Lisa Jackson
Published by: SaltRiver, an imprint of Tyndale House Publishing

I love reading autobiographies, and I was excited to learn more about a famous chef, who I knew nothing at all about before reading this book.

This is the story of Rick Tramonto, a chef who worked his way up from a high school dropout on drugs working at Wendy’s to become a celebrity chef known around the world. The story of a man’s search for real faith.

At the end of each chapter there is a recipe you can use at home!

Who the book is for:

Those who share my love of autobiographies.

Those who share my love of food and of cooking shows, and celebrity chefs.

What I liked:

This book really kept my attention, Rick had/has an interesting and event full life.

The chapters were a nice length.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is a good autobiography and I really enjoyed it.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale House Publishers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment