Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Review of TrueFaced

TrueFaced

Written by: Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol, and John Lynch
Published by: NavPress

I struggle with being fake, and not showing my true self, and so I chose this book to see what it had to say… and this book actually ended up being mostly about forgiveness, something else I also struggle with.

Who the book is for:

People like me, who don’t like others to see us for who we truly are, and who struggle with forgiving others or ourselves.

What I liked:

This book brought a lot of things to light for me.

What I didn’t like:

The book kind of jumps around and touches on a bunch of theories and subjects without getting too deeply into any of them.

The chapters are very long, something I find makes a book hard to read.

My conclusion:

This is an okay book on a subject that I feel I needed to read.

I give TrueFaced 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment