Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Review of The First Escape

The First Escape

Written by: G. P. Taylor
Published by: SaltRiver

I was attracted to this book because it looked unlike any book I have ever read, now that I’ve read it I know that it is very unique and unlike the books I am used to.

This book blends a regular style fiction book with pages of the story continuing comic style.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book categorizes it as “Juvenile Fiction”, I would recommend it for teens and adults as the content is a little dark for children and as I found it enjoyable as an adult.

What I liked:

It’s uniqueness!

It kept me interested.

I loved how it combined the two styles of books into one.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of the book were a little random and a little hard to

My conclusion:

This is an interesting book, I am thinking that my older brothers might enjoy reading it.

I recommend The First Escape for ages 13 and up and I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Thomas Nelson. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255,

No comments:

Post a Comment