Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Review of Goodbye Hollywood Nobody

Goodbye Hollywood Nobody

Written by: Lisa Samson
Published by: NavPress

So, I haven’t quite moved myself completely past teen fiction books yet, haha. I read the first book in this series when I was a teen and read this fourth book in the series as an adult.

Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is the continuing story of Scotty, a teen girl who is trying to do something “more” with her life, trying to do something for Jesus.

Who the book is for:

Teens, adults like myself, females, especially good for those who have read the other books in the series.

What I liked:

The story was interesting and unique.

I liked how Scotty gives of her time volunteering at a home for children.

What I didn’t like:

I found it hard to understand all that was going on in the book, since it has been so long since I read the earlier books in the series - and I don’t think I read the one that came right before this one.

My conclusion:

Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is a good addition to a great series written especially for teens.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment