Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Review of Vicious Cycle

Vicious Cycle

Written by: Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I used to love reading Terri Blackstock’s books, but hadn’t read any for awhile before I chose to read and review this one… her writing is as good as I remembered!

Vicious Cycle is the story of the Covington family, which consists of a teenage girl about to “graduate” from rehab, a teenage boy who gets caught with an abandoned baby in his backseat, and a single mom who is struggling to be all she needs to be for both of them.

Who the book is for:

Adults and mature teens who love some excitement in their book!

What I liked:

The story was both touching and exciting and very engaging, perfect in so many ways.

Not only is Vicious Cycle a good story, but is also quite intense in the last quarter of the book or so, which I found really refreshing, because a lot of times when I am reading a book by the time I get towards the end I will be hoping for it to just end, that wasn’t the case with this book.

What I didn’t like:

I loved this book!

My conclusion:

Vicious Cycle is a great book! I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment