Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review of Desert Gift

Desert Gift

Written by: Sally John
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction books, though I haven’t been reading as many of them lately… so I was happy to read and review Desert Gift.

Jillian Galloway is a marriage expert whose own marriage of over 20 years is suddenly torn apart. In this book you follow her on her journey to deal with this and to find out what went wrong to cause her marriage to end.

Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction books, especially women. Those who are having a difficult time in their own marriage may especially enjoy this book.

What I liked:

The story was mostly interesting and had some touching parts. The characters were unique and fun to get to know.

What I didn’t like:

The book was at times a bit boring.

My conclusion:

Desert Gift is an okay book. I didn’t love it, but I did enjoy reading it once. I give it 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Fiction.

The views in this review are my thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment