Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Review of Reggie

Reggie

Written by: Reggie Dabbs with John Driver
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I’ve seen Reggie Dabbs speak multiple times, and so I was interested in reading his story of his life, thinking this was an auto-biography, instead I found this book basically just the speech that I have heard over and over.

Reggie Dabbs tries to encourage youth with the fact that they have a Father who loves them, regardless of who their father here on earth may be. He shares love with those who have none.

Who the book is for:

Teens and adults.

What I liked:

This book, like Reggie’s speaking, is encouraging and shows us how God is out Daddy.

What I didn’t like:

The book is a bit boring, and as I stated above it wasn’t what I thought it would be.

My conclusion:

If you have never seen Reggie Dabbs speak, or if you saw him speak and loved what he had to say, this is a good book for you. I, personally, give Reggie 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Thomas Nelson. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment