Monday, June 13, 2011

My Review of When Sparrows Fall

When Sparrows Fall

Written by: Meg Moseley
Published by: Multnomah

I thought this book sounded like it would be interesting and I was not disappointed.

When Sparrows Fall is the story of Miranda Hanford, a widowed mom of six, who has been keeping a secret for many years… Miranda is a member of a radical “church”, and lives her life in a way similar to the Amish (perhaps more extreme?) When Miranda falls and gets hurt Jack, the half brother of her dead her dead husband (whom she had only met once, prior), must step in and help her and her children out.

Who the book is for:

Lovers of contemporary fiction such as myself. Teens and adults. Women and Men.

What I liked:

I loved reading of how Jack introduced the kids to things they had never known, such as Frosted Flakes and car washes.

The whole book was interesting and I never wanted to put it down.

What I didn’t like:

There was nothing in this book that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

When Sparrows Fall has to be one of the best books that I have read recently, I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

I received this book free to review from Multnomah. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment